2. trim path with stones
14. Plant grass and clover (you can't see it yet--use your imagination)
6. Roof shingle goose roost
7. Fix goose roost shutters
9. Plant raised beds for geese
|I put in the only thing they won't eat--junipers|
17. Build raised beds for chickens--yeay for that playset we took apart. So much good wood!
32. Build bee hive ( I also painted it, but I didn't take a picture. A beehive's a beehive)
12. Replace door on duck house
I also did part of #10 here--I puttied, but did not sand yet.
In the spirit of things I have done part of, I have torn up part of the grass in the front garden, #33. It's going to take a while.
Ok, so let's tally up. Out of the 41 things on the list, I've done.....
Really? That's it? Seemed like more to me.
I guess I've got a bit of a way to go.