Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting Things Done

It was a slow start, because I felt pretty overwhelmed by the list of things to do, but now I've got a little momentum, and I'm working down the list.  To date I've finished:
 
1.   line waterfowl path with item 4
2.   trim path with stones
14. Plant grass and clover (you can't see it yet--use your imagination)


6.  Roof shingle goose roost



7.  Fix goose roost shutters


9.  Plant raised beds for geese

I put in the only thing they won't eat--junipers


17.  Build raised beds for chickens--yeay for that playset we took apart.  So much good wood!


32. Build bee hive  ( I also painted it, but I didn't take a picture.  A beehive's a beehive)



12.  Replace door on duck house


I also did part of #10 here--I puttied, but did not sand yet.

In the spirit of things I have done part of, I have torn up part of the grass in the front garden, #33.  It's going to take a while.


Ok, so let's tally up.  Out of the 41 things on the list, I've done.....
16. 
Really?  That's it?  Seemed like more to me.

I guess I've got a bit of a way to go.

post signature



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable goose roost you have! Sounds like you're getting lots done at your place:)

    Blessings,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...