Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They Multiplied Like....

Rabbits, of course.

Since my son received Robert A. for his birthday, my daughter has been begging for a rabbit of her own.  She even offered to pay for it with her own money.  So ok, the deal was made.  She gets the money, we will buy the bunny.

She got the money.

I told her that's fine, but no girls, because Robert is a boy. 

And the last thing we need are MORE bunnies.

We came to the agreement, and even shook on it.

 If there were no boys at the Agway, we would come back another day.

 So we went to Agway.......

......................................and I promptly caved in.




                               Meet Petunia Rose.



I'm a sucker for the flop.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...