Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Cute to Start the Day

I thought I'd take a break from the house posts and show you a couple of pictures of Bella's little ones, the Bella Johnny-Bobs.

They turned either 11 or 12 days yesterday, and are really furred out, so I snapped a couple of shots while Bella was outside taking a "mommy break".  They haven't opened their eyes yet (as of yesterday), but I can see they are about to.  They are very funny and soft as silk.  They are also black as black can be. 


And they wiggle a lot. So I'm keeping my hand close by so no one falls down and gets hurt.




Currently I call them Bunny, Bunny, and Kickapoo, because the largest one (top in this bunch o' pics) wiggles like a loon when I touch him/her. It doesn't matter where.  Huge, gigantic wiggles that land him/her 2 feet from where he/she started.  He/she has also peed on my twice.  Silly bunny.  The other two are less wiggly.

Bella is doing very well, as you can see.  She's an excellent mama.  They are growing very well and she's stopped completely covering them, I assume because they have fur and she feels they don't need the cover as much.  It's amazing how she knows that, isn't it?  She and I seem to be friends, and she has allowed me to feed her from my hand for the last couple of days.  That's shocking in and of itself.  She does not get upset when I touch her babies, unless she thinks I've touched them too much (ie; they grunt like little pigs).  Then I back off and she feels better.  I think we are making some great progress.  She is a sweet girl.

Have a great day, everyone! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable! I'm so glad that things are going so well for you in the bunny department.
    Many Blessings,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...