Monday, November 26, 2012

This Seems Familiar....

There seem to be ducks in the house again.


I wonder if they get in through a crack in the foundation? 


Seems odd to have a duck infestation this time of year, don't you think?

I should probably call some pest control company or other.  Nip this problem in the bud. 


Oh hells!  They've gotten into the bathtub!  This is serious. I'll call someone.  It's obvious the duck repellant I put down in the spring is no longer doing it's job.

Wait...  let me see if I can get a cat to take care of it.  That's why they're here, right?

Thor doing his best impersonation of a rug
Um, that would be a "no".  Guess I'll have to take care of it myself.  Last thing I want is for this to get out of hand, right?  And you know ducks.  Where there's one, there's six. 
 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'll trade you my mouse problem for your duck problem!! I bet Thor would be interested in chasing the mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW! Your ducks are soooo cute! I would love to get some..someday when we have a place to have some water for them. At this point they would move on off down the road to the pond. Ducks in the tub, no rubber ducky for you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...