Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Soap For the Festival--Part 2

Hello again!

I thought I'd show you how the Lime/Pineapple soap came out after cutting and curing a little while.  Here it is:


There's little soda ash on top I've got to get off, but not too bad.  The delineation in the colors came out really well, I forgot to take a picture.

To add to the pack, this is Lavender and Pearls.  It's a lavender soap, swirled and dropped with white, and then topped with some glitter for shine.


Then, because I like to stripe, too, I made a bar of Earl Grey Tea with Lemon.  This one smells fabulous, like Meyer Lemons and a hint of tea.  So nice!


This one was cool before being cut, too.  Wanna see?

 Neat-o

This nubbly one is Vanilla Sugar.  The sugar is on the top, which is why it's so bumply.



And last, but not least, a straight-up no fragrance, no color Castille bar.  'Cause you just never know.


And that's the line for the festival.  Now it's time to wrap them up and get them ready to go!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You would think you had been doing this for years. I am so amazed at you work! Good luck at the festival! etsy store??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how you have improved on this soap making!! Hope you make lots of $$$!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...