Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy Fall Day

It threatened most of the day yesterday, but didn't materialize, but today the rain is finally here.  A nice, constant pitter-patter, which means nothing will get done out of doors.  Time to head to the sewing room.

I haven't spent a day in the sewing room in many months, if even then.  I think it could be longer than that.  But, as my son needs his Halloween costume done for Friday (which was news to me), I'm in for the duration.  Of course, I am completely procrastinating.  There's something about having to do something that just makes me not want to do it.  Ugh.  I'm a bad mother.  Okay, you've twisted my arm.  I'll get to it.

But before I do, let me show you what I made this morning...

A Halloween door hanging!  Can't really call it a wreath, can I?


Unfortunately, yesterday when I came home from work, I had found that my fall wreath had sort of exploded.  Ok, not exploded so much as disintegrated and fallen in large chunks onto the floor.  Bummer.  So I took that as a cue to make a new wreath for Halloween.  But as I started, I got another idea and went with it.

I like it.  And it goes with the rest of the decorating, too.


Now on to the Halloween costume!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I like that door display! Very cool! All your displays look great! Have fun costume making, can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...