Friday, October 14, 2011

Little Boy, Little Boy

Conversation while driving home.

Me:  "Did you know that Megan lives in an apartment?"

Little Boy:  "Yeah, she told me."

Me:  "Which one is it, the yellow one or the white one?"

Little Boy:  "The white one.  She told me."

Me:  "Cool."

Little Boy:  "I don't know which one that is, though."

Me:  "I'll show you.  We're going to pass it in a minute."

Upon passing the house/apartment...

Me:  "There it is."

Little Boy:  "Right there?"

Me:  "Yep."

Little Boy:  "Oh wow.  She really has done very well for herself."

If I could bottle him and take him out on bad days, I really would.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...