Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last of the Season

Since we've been expecting hard frosts here (which I haven't seen yet, though some nights have gotten pretty chilly), it was time to bring in the last of the harvest.

Peppers, peppers, and more peppers.  And yes, those are some tomatoes in there, but they were picked long ago and just now ripened in the house, so they don't really count as much.  Anything we get makes me happy, so yeay!  Now to tally up the yield for the year. 

Percy says he's pretty sure that none of those things in there are food. 
I had a kid tell me in my class today that we're going to get three feet of snow tonight.  Huh.  I'll believe it when I see it.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...