Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nice to Have a Happy Ending

Though Ferdi's gone, I haven't really reflected on his absence.  I've been more interested in seeing how the gaggle is without him (slightly adrift, but they're getting there).  However, it was really nice to get this email this morning.  It made my day.

He's the new dictator of my geese. Where he goes they follow
 My geese know when I shake food and call them
where to go but --- he doesnt -- they are going everywhere following him and he's got no clue where bed is. Too cute. He figured it out. Everyone is safe and sound.

Sounds exactly like the Ferdi I know.  A match made in heaven!
post signature

1 comment:

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...