Monday, November 21, 2011

Totally. Worth. It

I don't know....can anyone really convey sarcasm via the web?  If not, then I'll tell you off the bat that that was sarcasm, folks.

After all that boiling and melting down of beeswax and other stuff for what seemed like forever, this is the nice beeswax that it made:


Wowee.  Pardon me if I'm slightly underwhelmed.

There was so much "stuff" in the wax that I resorted to squeezing out the "stuff" in order to get the wax it was hiding, which was messy and hot. 

At least it didn't go to waste--I guess.

Well, that's over with.  Now to decide what to do about next year.  Hmm.....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...